Review of Be My Queen


The Crown Duet by Chelsea McDonald is NOW LIVE!
Covers Designed by Vixen Designs
Purchase here:
♡ Be Mine, King (Book 1): ​https://bit.ly/BMK-Amazon ♡ Be My Queen (Book 2): ​https://bit.ly/BMQ-Amazon
For years, I had a plan. I’d dissected every little detail, gone over everything that could’ve possibly gone wrong. One thing I didn’t anticipate was her and the permanently wicked gleam in her eye.
Anastasia Exley was so much more than I expected. One thing I knew for certain was that she was all that I wanted. I didn’t care if she felt the same way. I knew I had to have her from the moment I laid eyes on her and I would’ve done whatever it took to have her.
And, it worked. She was mine. Or maybe, it was the other way around and I was hers. She had a hold over me, one that I hadn’t expected. Our bond was something that I never imagined could be real. The more time we spent together the closer we grew, the more unattainable my desire for her became.
I thought the hard part was over, I thought we were ready for our happily ever after. Obviously, I was wrong. After her disappearing act, I knew I wouldn’t stop until I found her, I would get her back - one way or another. When I did, someone would have some explaining to do.
I will not back down.
I will find her.
I will not lose my happily ever after.
Add The Crown Duet to you TBR:
♡ Be Mine, King (Book 1): ​https://bit.ly/BMK-Goodreads ♡ Be My Queen (Book 2): ​https://bit.ly/BMQ-Goodreads


Review
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved this book! It was the perfect ending from the first book. Anastasia and Nikolai has a rough start to there relationship but when he finally thinks they are in a good place she disappears in the middle of the night. He trusts her but he doesn’t know how to protect her from so far away. 


“Trust me, and you’ll be protecting me. I will come home to you.” I pleaded with him. It was the truth, if only he knew that. After a beat and with a final resigned sigh, he gave a slight nod of his head.

I love mafia books and this one does not disappoint. 

I have received a free copy of this book for an honest review.


Follow Chelsea McDonald 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suck My Life

Now Live Desolation

Second Start